Why should I choose CODE?
- Code is a UK based company bringing choice to the market. We specialise in quality, great sounding products offering better value than the bigger, established brands.
Where can I buy Code drum heads and accessories?
- We’re delighted to offer our range through many excellent stockists, nationwide. These can be found via the store locator tab at the top of this page.
Do you offer Endorsement deals?
- We do offer endorsement deals to artists in original bands that are signed, or about to be signed and are touring regularly. Professional cover or tribute bands can be considered but would need to be of a high standard and playing regularly.
Can I be a stockist?
- Absolutely. For all UK enquiries please contact Active Music Distribution firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer a Guarantee?
- Absolutely. If your product is faulty return it to your retailer for refund or replacement. This is subject to the item not being treated to excessive force and normal wear and tear of a drum head.
What is the best way to get in touch with you?
- Use the ‘contact us’ feature at the top of the page. We’ll do our best to help you and we’ll talk through our products with you.
How are the heads constructed?
- The design is of an ‘old school’ crimped design and no glue is used. The ‘skin’ is Polyethylene Terephthalate Film or PET. We have clear or coated models. The skin is fixed into an aluminium hoop with a steel core. Designed by drummers, for drummers.
Do you have any UK made products?
- We sure do. We have our Blast Impact Patches and Port Hole Surrounds. We designed, developed and manufactured these in the UK and are seeking to bring more UK made products into the range.
Do the heads need bedding in with physical pressure?
- No, because we do not use glue you should not use physical pressure to make those reassuring cracking noises you are used to when bedding in a new head. Just fit the head and tune.